Jobs & Career
We are seeking clever minds!
- PATEV Partners
- PATEV Partners
- Students (internships, student jobs, theses and dissertations)
If you are interested in technology, would like to work in interdisciplinary fashion, take pleasure in interacting with customers worldwide, think analytically, are performance- and results-oriented and eloquent, act on your own responsibility and would like to implement projects independently very quickly, then you’re in the right place with us!
In the interest of succession, we are especially pleased to accept applications for internships and theses and dissertations.
Experienced all-rounders and specialists with more than ten years’ professional experience are also welcome here. Of course, we also offer good opportunities for young professionals. Flat hierarchies are important to us, as are a positive work climate and a pleasant working environment. You can talk to anybody at any time and they will be ready to help.
Enquire or send a meaningful email or a written application with the usual documents to:
PATEV Associates GmbH & Co. KG
Albert-Einstein-Str. 62 a
76228 Karlsruhe, Germany
+49 721 94 54 06-0
Current Job Openings:
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a trainee (m/f/d) for the area "IP Competitive Intelligence" at the next possible date.
Trainee (m/f/d) in the area "IP Competitive Intelligence" at the next possible date
If you are interested in technology, would like to work in an interdisciplinary team, enjoy dealing with customers worldwide, think analytically, are performance and result-oriented, act independently and want to implement projects quickly and independently, then you are the right person for us!
We need your support for the following tasks:
- Conduction of IP research & analyses in innovative topics from various industrial sectors, taking into account different database systems; elaboration and development of meaningful presentations based on Business Intelligence Tools (Data Intelligence).
- Support clients in interpreting the results and deriving suitable measures.
- Establishment and implementation of competition monitoring through software-supported monitoring solutions.
You are particularly interesting for us if:
- You have a degree in natural or engineering sciences.
- You have sound computer skills and can communicate confidently in German and English.
- You have a broad technical and scientific understanding, so that you can quickly familiarize yourself with tasks from various technological areas.
- You enjoy working in a small, innovative and multidisciplinary team with scientists, engineers, economists and lawyers.
- You are enthusiastic about the targeted collection, intelligent processing and appropriate preparation of digital data and working with database systems.
We offer you:
- Diversified and interesting responsibilities through a wide range of clients
- Experience in a small team with an open corporate culture
- Accompanied introduction phase, research and analysis training
To strengthen our "digital patent work" team we are looking for dedicated students (w / m) on 450 € basis (about 8 hours per week):
Student trainee (f/m) - Digital Patent Work
Are you interested in patents and trademarks, you’re creative and searching for new challenges?
Then you're in the right place.
These will be your tasks:
Administration of intellectual property rights (patents, utility models, trademarks):
- Documentation of relevant processes
- Updating and maintenance of the information in the relevant databases
- Assistance regarding communication with stakeholders
Assistance with patent research and the monitoring of third-party property rights:
- Development and adaptation of search profiles
- Conduction of searches in selected databases
- Creation of meaningful interpretation and documentation of the relevant results
This is what we offer you:
- Varied and interesting student work
- A small team with an open corporate culture
- Flexible working hours
This is what we expect from you:
- Student of patent engineering, engineering or natural science
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Outlook)
- Motivation to learn more about databases and software tools
- Solution-oriented thinking and an independent, methodical way of working
- Team player, self-motivated and reliability