Jobs & Career
We are seeking clever minds!
- PATEV Partners
- PATEV Partners
- Students (internships, student jobs, theses and dissertations)
If you are interested in technology, would like to work in interdisciplinary fashion, take pleasure in interacting with customers worldwide, think analytically, are performance- and results-oriented and eloquent, act on your own responsibility and would like to implement projects independently very quickly, then you’re in the right place with us!
In the interest of succession, we are especially pleased to accept applications for internships and theses and dissertations.
Experienced all-rounders and specialists with more than ten years’ professional experience are also welcome here. Of course, we also offer good opportunities for young professionals. Flat hierarchies are important to us, as are a positive work climate and a pleasant working environment. You can talk to anybody at any time and they will be ready to help.
Enquire or send a meaningful email or a written application with the usual documents to:
PATEV Associates GmbH
Albert-Einstein-Str. 62 a
76228 Karlsruhe, Germany
+49 721 94 54 06-0
Current Job Openings:
To strengthen our "IP Analytics and Managed IP Service" team we are looking for
Patent Engineer or European Patent Attorney (f/m)
These will be your tasks:
As part of a project team, you independently conduct IP analyses for our customers, for example on exercising freedom-to-operate for products, but also in the context of development projects. You work on innovative topics from various industrial areas and accompany our clients and their patent attorneys in interpreting the results and deriving suitable measures.
In the field of IP risk protection, you assist our customers with competition monitoring through software-supported monitoring mechanisms and processes as managed service. Your tasks range from the preparation of query profiles to the appropriate mapping of internal processes in the software environment.
You can expect from us:
- Varied activities through a wide range of customers
- Working in a small, interdisciplinary team with an open corporate culture and direct customer contact
- Accompanied introductory phase
We expect from you:
- You have a degree in Patent Engineering or are a European Patent Attorney.
- You have sound computer skills and can communicate fluently in German and English.
- Preferably, you already gained experience in IP analysis and IP software handling.
- You have a broad technical and scientific understanding that will help you to work on tasks in different technological areas.
- You enjoy working in a small, innovative and multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, business economists and lawyers.
- You have no fears of contact even with very renowned customers.
To strengthen our "digital patent work" team we are looking for dedicated students (w / m) on 450 € basis (about 8 hours per week):
Student trainee (f/m) - Digital Patent Work
Are you interested in patents and trademarks, you’re creative and searching for new challenges?
Then you're in the right place.
These will be your tasks:
Administration of intellectual property rights (patents, utility models, trademarks):
- Documentation of relevant processes
- Updating and maintenance of the information in the relevant databases
- Assistance regarding communication with stakeholders
Assistance with patent research and the monitoring of third-party property rights:
- Development and adaptation of search profiles
- Conduction of searches in selected databases
- Creation of meaningful interpretation and documentation of the relevant results
This is what we offer you:
- Varied and interesting student work
- A small team with an open corporate culture
- Flexible working hours
This is what we expect from you:
- Student of patent engineering, engineering or natural science
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Outlook)
- Motivation to learn more about databases and software tools
- Solution-oriented thinking and an independent, methodical way of working
- Team player, self-motivated and reliability
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Marketing Manager Communication (m/w/d) in part-time (2 half days/week).
Marketing Manager Communication (m/w/d)
We are looking for a Marketing Manager Communication (m / w / d) in part-time
These will be your tasks
- Development of the marketing (in particular communication) strategy (online and offline) in close cooperation with the management
- Conception, planning, implementation and evaluation of targeted communication measures (ATL and BTL)
- Responsibility for the web presence, including website and social media activities
- Development of acquisition presentations and other relevant communication materials (e.g., product sheets, ...)
- Conception and execution of campaigns from development (including relevant brochures, emails, etc.) to analysis and optimization
- Identification and organization of relevant events (e.g., webinars, trade fair appearances, lectures, ...)
- Development of KPIs and tracking concepts to control and measure the actions taken
- Selection, briefing and controlling of advertising and other relevant agencies
This is what we expect from you
- You have a university degree in business administration, marketing, communications / journalism or media studies; alternatively, you have a completed education with at least three years of professional experience in marketing
- You are confident in working with the common MS Office applications
- You have very good knowledge of German and English in spoken and written
- High affinity to digital marketing, especially to social media
- Sound experience in interdisciplinary project work
- Team spirit as well as a pronounced ability to communicate, textual security and creativity
- Service- and solution-oriented personality with organizational skills, flexibility, resilience, independence and interdepartmental thinking
This is what we offer
- Varied, interesting and self-reliant activities
- A small, international team with an open corporate culture
- Flexible working hours / home office