Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Economic value of patents, trademarks and know-how
With often more than 30%, brands and patents contribute to a considerable part of the total value of a company.
Based on objective and transparent standards, our IP valuation reports provide clarity on the monetary value of your intellectual property.
This is particularly relevant for
- Purchasing or exploiting / licensing intellectual property rights and know-how (more...)
- Restructuring a company (more...)
- Buying shares of or acquiring a company (M & A) (more...)
- Selling a company (more...)
- Financing your business (more...)
- Improving your balance sheet and annual financial statements (more...)
- Determining transfer pricing (more...)
- Setting up a business (more...)
- Ascertaining damages (more...)
Our valuation reports always comply with the standards of the German Institute of Public Auditors (IDW) and the requirements of the commercial and investment banks involved.